Who is Itziar Ituño?
Itziar Ituno Martnez, better known by his stage as Itziar Ituno, is a Spanish actor and theatre performer. She is well recognized for her performance in the Spanish television series Money Heist as Inspector Raquel Murillo (La casa de Papel).
She is also well-known for her roles in famous films and television programs including Loreak, Ilargi guztiak, and Goenkale 18.
Itziar Ituno’s Birth & Early Life
Itziar Ituo was born in Basauri, Spain, on June 18, 1974. She studied acting at the Basauri Theater School and graduated from the University of the Basque Country with a bachelor’s degree in urban-industrial and political sociology.
Itziar Ituno’s Age, Height, Weight
Born on June 18, 1974, this renowned actress has turn 47 years old in the year 2021. Itziar Ituno’s height measures 165 in centimeters and 5’5” in feet & inches. Being an actress, she is very conscious about her physique and figure and takes care of her weight which is 65 in kilograms and 145 lbs in pounds.
She maintains herself with the figure measurements of 36 inches breast, 29 inches waist, and 36 inches hips. She has a beautiful doll-like face which is complemented by her brown eyes and light brown hair. Parks’s bra size is 34B while her shoe size is 7 (US).
Itziar Ituño Bio-Data
|Full Name||Itziar Ituño Martínez|
|Birthdate||18 June 1974|
|Age||47 years old (as of 2021)|
|Birth Place||Basauri, Spain|
|Profession||Actress and Theatre Artist|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
|Debut Appearance||Television: Goenkale (1999)
Film : Agur Olentzero, Agur (1997; TV Movie)
El final de la Noche (2003)
|Famous For||For the television series La casa de papel (Money Heist) as Inpector Raquel Murillo.|
|Net Worth||$5 Million approx.|
|Height(Approx)||In feet: 5’5”
In centimetre: 165 cm
|Weight(Approx)||In kilogram: 65 kg
In grams: 143 lbs
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Family and Education|
|Father Name||Not Available|
|Mother Name||Not Available|
|Siblings||Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
|College||University of the Basque Country|
|Boyfriend, Husband, Marriage|
|Favorite Things & Assets|
|Favorite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Color||Blue and Black|
|Favorite Actress||Scarlett Johnson|
|Favorite Destination||Spain, Russia|
|Social Media Accounts|
Itziar Ituno’s Career
Itziar was involved in theatre and plays as a youngster. She was an active member of several theatres and plays while in high school. Itziar received an award in 2003 for her work on the hit play “Izarrak/Estrellas.”She has appeared in a number of well-known theatrical productions, including Pakitarentzat Bakarrik, Amantalaren Ahotsa, Herioa eta Dontzeila, Desoxirribonucleico, Funtzak, and Yo soy Pichichi. Itziar is also a well-known Spanish vocalist who has starred in a number of music videos.
In 1997, Itziar made her cinematic debut in Agur Olentzero, Agur (Goodbye Olentzero, Goodbye), a Basque film. She went on to play Nekane Beitia, a lesbian policewoman from the fictitious hamlet of Arralde, in the soap opera Goenkale. Itziar appeared in a number of films, including Loreak and Igelak, Hil Kanpaiak, Ilargi Guztiak, and Morir.
She played Inspector Raquel Murillo in the television series La house de Papel (Money Heist) in 2017. Dangiliske, EZ3, and INGO are three bands in which she has performed as a singer. Itziar Ituno will make her English language debut in the British animated short film Salvation Has No Name, which will be released in May 2020.
Itziar Ituno’s Personal Life
She is presently unmarried and unattached, but, there were speculations that she was married to Juan Fernandez, who portrays Colonel Prieto in the series, but the two have since split up.
Itziar Ituno’s Net Worth
Her net worth is expected to be more than 2.5 million USD in 2021. However, her profits come from performing, movies, television series, and many business enterprises.
Some Facts About Itziar Ituño
- Itziar Ituo was born and raised in the Basauri region of Spain.
- As Nekane Beitia, she has appeared in over 1,500 episodes of the Basque soap opera Goenkale.
- In 1995, she starred in the short film Sex Machine, which was her debut acting role.
- She hosted the Basque Film Gala and the EITB Gala for the 65th edition of the San Sebastian International Film Festival on September 26, 2017.
- Her pastimes include reading, cycling, traveling, tennis, and boating.
- Itziar was also corona positive and posted her situation on Instagram, writing, “I’ve had the symptoms since Friday afternoon, and today I got the test results, which came back positive.” Take it seriously; there are lives at risk, and we don’t know how far this will go.”
- In 2014, she played the lead in Loreak, the only Spanish film nominated for an Oscar.
- Itziar portrayed a lesbian cop from the imaginary town of Arralde “Goenkale” in the mythological Basque serial, which ceased after 21 years.
- She had to leave Basque Country in 2017 to portray Raquel in Money Heist.
- Loreak was her first picture in which she played a starring part, and it was a significant one.
- She is quite active on social media, and her official Instagram account has over 2 million followers.
- She appeared in Money Heist alongside Ursula Corbero and Alvaro Morte.