Park Sun-young, better known as Hyomin, is a South Korean singer, composer, and actress. She is well-known as a member of the South Korean girl group T-ara. Before joining T-ara, she was a well-known internet ulzzang and even modeled for online shopping malls. On June 30, 2014, Hyomin made her solo debut with her debut EP, “Makeup.”
Her meteoric rise began in 1997 when she won the MiMi Princess modeling contest at the age of eight. Furthermore, she left Sublime Artist Agency after her contract with them expired in May 2021, and she can be seen in the 2021 film “Follower” as Hye Ju. Hyomin is extremely active on social media, with over 2.7 million followers on Instagram and 34.2K subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel.
- Being a singer, composer, and actor from South Korea.
- Because she was a member of the South Korean girl group T-ara.
Hyomin was born on May 30, 1989, with the given name Park Sun-young in Busan, South Korea. She is of South Korean nationality and of Asian heritage. Similarly, her religious affiliation is Christian, and she is Caucasian. Hyomin turned 32 in 2021, and her star sign is Gemini, according to her birth date.
Hyomin has not revealed anything about her parents, but we do know that she is the only kid in her family. In terms of schooling, Hyomin attended Sungkyunkwan University.
|Age||33 Years old.|
|Birth Name||Park Sun-young|
|Place Of Birth||Busan, South Korea|
|Birth Nation||South Korea|
|Boyfriend||Hwang Ui Jo|
|Source of Wealth||Singer, songwriter and actress career.|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Weight||106 lb / 48 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Measurement||31-34-21 inches|
|Links||Wikipedia Youtube Instagram|
Hyomin Career Highlights
- Hyomin began her career at the age of eight by winning the MiMi Princess modeling contest, after which she began participating in music videos like SS501’s “Unlock,” SG Wannabe’s “Smooth Break-Up,” and FT Island’s “Heaven.”
- Then, in 2009, she made her debut as a member of T-ara, and the group had their stage debut on the music program M Countdown with their single “Lie” on July 30th.
- She was a regular cast member of KBS’ variety show “Invincible Youth” from October 23rd to December 24th, 2010, and she was cast in the musical production of “I Really Really Like You” in November 2009.
- She was included on the soundtrack for SBS’s drama “Coffee House” in 2010, and she also appeared as Ban Sun-nyeo in the drama “My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox” from August 11th to September 30th, 2010.
- On June 14, 2011, Core Contents Media announced that Hyomin would take over as T-third ara’s leader for their comeback album, “John Travolta Wannabe,” and Japanese marketing.
- Later, on August 4, 2011, she made her big-screen debut in the horror thriller “Gisaeng Ryung.”
- She was also cast in the Chinese version of “We Got Married,” in which her spouse is Fu Xinbo, a Chinese idol, and on June 14, 2012, Hyomin was cast in a supporting role in MBC’s fantasy sitcom “The Thousandth Man.”
- On February 10, 2013, she was cast as the lead in the Japanese film “Jinx!!!.”
- She joined T-ara N4 alongside T-ara members Hahm Eun-Jung, Park Ji-Yeon, and former member Areum, and released their first mini-album, “Jeon Won Diary,” in April 2013.
- She also released her first solo extended play “Makeup” with the lead single “Nice Body” on June 30, 2014, and had her official debut stage on Mnet’s M! Countdown on July 3rd, as well as another single titled “Fake It” on July 20th.
- Her second extended play Sketch, containing the title tracks “Sketch” and “Gold,” was released on March 17, 2016.
- After her contract with MBK Entertainment expired in January 2018, she joined Sublime Artist Agency in May 2018 to pursue her solo career in South Korea and China.
- On September 12, 2018, Hyomin released a digital single titled “Mango,” and on January 20, 2019, she released her second digital single titled “U Um U Um,” ahead of her third mini album, which is set to be released in mid-February.
- On February 20th, 2019, she released her third extended play, “Allure.” The title track of the album is also titled “Allure.”
- Furthermore, Hyomin quit Sublime Artist Agency after her contract with them expired in May 2021, and she can be seen in the 2021 film “Follower” as Hye Ju.
Achievements and Awards
- MBC Drama Award for her performance in “Gyebaek”
- V Chart Awards for her contribution to “Sketch”
- V Live Awards for her K-pop V Heartbeat Stage
Is Hyomin in a relationship?
She is now dating Hwang Ui Jo, a professional Korean soccer player. Hyomin is three years older than the soccer player, and the couple is currently in a long-distance relationship because Hwang is in France and the singer of “Roly-Poly” is in Korea.
“We’re in a stage where we’re getting to know one other better with wonderful feelings,” the couple explained. She is straight in terms of sexual orientation.
How much money does Hyomin have?
Hyomin is a talented lady with an estimated net worth of $1 million to $5 million as of 2021. She also makes a good wage, which is in the thousands of dollars every year. On June 4, 2012, she debuted an exclusive clothing collection for G-Market in conjunction with famous stylist Kim Sung-il.
Hyomin also became the face of Brave Brothers’ brand new makeup line, “Brave I, and starred in a commercial film in 2016. She has also worked with VT Cosmetics and KODI to establish a new cosmetic line called “MINITT” on February 25th, 2019. Her primary source of income comes from her work as a singer, songwriter, and actress.
What is Hyomin’s height?
Hyomin has a beautiful face and a fascinating charm that has enchanted her viewers throughout the years. She stands 1.67 m tall and weighs approximately 106 lb / 48 kg. She has dark brown eyes and black hair. Hyomin also has a thin frame, with body measurements of 31-34-21 inches.
Did You Know?
- Hyomin is best known as a member of T-ara, an all-girl K-pop group.
- At the age of eight, she won the MiMi Princess modeling competition.
- Jeon Young Rok, an actor, is her father.
- She was considered to be the Wonder Girls’ replacement for Kim Hyuna.
- In 2010, she played Ban Seon Nyuh in the drama series My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox.