Héctor Bellerin is a professional footballer from Spain. His position on the field is right-back or wing-back. He is now a member of the La Liga club Barcelona as well as the Spanish national squad. He began his career with Barcelona before joining Arsenal in 2011.
He signed a long-term contract with Arsenal on November 21, 2016, tying him to the club until 2023, although he returned to Barcelona in September 2022, having spent the previous year on loan at Real Betis. He represented Spain from the under-16 through the under-21 levels. He earned his senior debut for Spain in 2016 and was later selected for that year’s European Championship. Little Magician is his nickname.
- Being a professional footballer in Spain.
- Playing for the La Liga club Barcelona as well as the Spanish national squad.
Héctor Bellerin Age and Nationality
Héctor Bellerin was born on March 19, 1995, in Barcelona, Spain. He is of Spanish nationality and of Spanish-White race. Héctor Bellerin Moruno is his given name. He was born to his mother, Maty Moruno, and his father, whose identity is currently unknown.
As of 2022, he is 27 years old. He began his club career with Barcelona’s youth team. In the summer of 2011, he joined Arsenal and signed his first professional contract the following year. While at Arsenal as a junior player, he also helped the team finish fourth in the NextGen Series in 2012-13.
|Celebrated Name||Héctor Bellerín|
|Age||27 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Héctor Moruno|
|Birth Name||Héctor Bellerín|
|Place Of Birth||Barcelona|
|Net Worth||£12.27 million|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Position||Right-back or wing-back|
Héctor Bellerin Professional Career
- On September 25, 2013, Héctor Bellerin made his competitive debut against West Bromwich Albion in the third round of the League Cup.
- Later, on a two-month loan, he joined the Championship team, Watford.
- Eight days after signing, he made his debut against Yeovil Town.
- On September 16, 2014, he made his Champions League debut against Borussia Dortmund.
- On 1 February 2015, he scored his first goal for Arsenal in a 5-0 win over Aston Villa.
- On May 30, he was chosen to start for Arsenal in the 2015 FA Cup Final.
- Following that, he signed a new long-term contract before the 2015-16 season and appeared in Arsenal’s 1-0 FA Community Shield victory over rivals Chelsea.
- On November 21, 2016, he signed a new long-term contract with the club, tying him to the club until 2022.
- He played during Arsenal’s successful 2016-17 FA Cup campaign the following season.
- He appeared in the FA Cup final, which Arsenal won 2-1 against Chelsea. In addition, the team won the 2017 Community Shield after defeating Chelsea 4-1 on penalties.
- In Arsenal’s 3-1 victory over 1. FC Köln, he scored his first goal of the 2017-18 season.
- Due to a calf issue, he missed the first five weeks of the 2018-19 season.
- He returned from injury as a substitute in Arsenal’s 5-0 EFL Cup victory over Nottingham Forest on September 24, 2019.
- He was chosen to start the FA Cup Final against Chelsea on August 1, 2020, and went on to collect his third winners’ medal as Arsenal won their 14th FA Cup.
- On February 14, 2021, he scored his first goal of the 2020-21 Premier League season in a 4-2 win over Leeds United.
- He returned to Spain after a decade, joining Real Betis on a season-long loan on August 31, 2021.
- He returned to Barcelona on September 1, 2022, after his contract at Arsenal expired.
- In March 2022, he spoke out against the West’s “double standards” on other matters in comparison to its response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. “It’s tough to perceive that we’re more engaged in this battle than others,” he said to La Media Inglesa. “I’m not sure if it’s because they’re more like us or because the conflict has a greater impact on us, both monetarily and in terms of refugees. No one speaks about the Palestinian war because it has been entirely hushed. Yemen, Iraq… Russia’s inability to compete in the World Cup is something that other countries have dealt with for many years.” He went on to argue that “turning a blind eye to other crises” was discriminatory, and that it also demonstrated “a lack of empathy for the amount of people lost in numerous battles, and we are prioritizing those who are close to us.”
- Héctor made his debut for Albert Celades’ under-21 team against Leon on March 30, 2015.
- On May 29, 2016, he made his full-squad debut, starting in a 3-1 friendly win against Bosnia and Herzegovina at the AFG Arena in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
Honors, Awards and Achievements
- FA Cup: 2014–15, 2016–17, 2019–20
- FA Community Shield: 2015, 2017, 2020
- EFL Cup runner-up: 2017–18
- Copa del Rey: 2021–22
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship runner-up: 2017
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2013
- Young Catalan Player of the Year: 2015
- PFA Team of the Year: 2015–16 Premier League
Who is the girlfriend of Héctor Bellerin?
Héctor Bellerin is presently single, and he is not dating anyone. He is enjoying his life without interruptions. His sexual orientation is heterosexual. Bellerin was said to be dating British model Shree Patel in June 2017. In September 2016, he was linked to Indian model and Bollywood actress Esha Gupta, who is also a keen Arsenal supporter, after they were photographed on a date at Vanilla Black, a London-based vegetarian restaurant.
Similarly, he dated Spanish beauty Berta Requeno, who was initially spotted in early 2016. During the summer vacation, their photographs were all over the tabloids as they were seen spending time on the sandy beaches. However, it appears that their romance ended around the end of the year. He spends his time in London and Barcelona.
Jasmine Muller and Hector Bellerin relationship
In late 2020, Hector Bellerin met his girlfriend. We have no idea how they met. The two were immediately drawn to each other’s charms, and it was only a matter of time before someone made a move. The couple eventually communicated their feelings to each other, and it was a perfect match.
They realized they had to spend the rest of their lives together after they began going out more frequently. The couple rapidly formed a strong bond, but they kept their relationship a secret for a long period. Finally, in March 2021, they revealed that they were dating.
Since then, the couple has remained inseparable, and their bond has grown deeper with time.
Héctor Bellerin Net Worth
Héctor Bellerin is a professional footballer from Spain. In 2022, his net worth is estimated to be £12.27 million. His current team pays him £5.72 million per year. He has been named a Puma brand ambassador, and as part of the endorsement agreement, he is compelled to wear Puma cleats during professional matches.
Through his social media engagement, he also promotes their products. He’s also used his social media presence to promote a few firms, including Chinatown Market. His main source of income is his football profession. He enjoys a lavish lifestyle.
Héctor Bellerin Height
Héctor Bellerin is a tall footballer, standing at 5 feet 10 inches or 1.78 meters. His body weight is 74 kilograms (163 pounds). His physique is athletic. His hair is dark brown, and his eyes are equally dark brown. His jawline is sculpted and pronounced.
He works out at the gym to improve his quickness. To improve his lower body strength, he concentrates on workouts like squats, single-leg squats, and split squats. He also altered his diet at the start of the 2017-18 season. He began to focus on a vegan diet.
Did You Know?
- His zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Bellern went vegan in 2017.
- Héctor is represented by Albert Botines.
- On the day of the 2019 UK general election, Bellerin slammed Prime Minister and eventual winner Boris Johnson in a tweet encouraging young people to vote with the hashtag #FuckBoris.
- In September 2020, he became the EFL League Two club Forest Green Rovers’ second-largest stakeholder.
- He also serves as the creative director for EA Sports’ FIFA Volta game mode. He communicates in English with a strong London accent.