Gustavo Arnal (born between 1969 and 1970, age 52-53 years) was an American businessman and well-known CEO of a global corporation. He was Bed Bath & Beyond’s Chief Financial Officer.
He has held several positions with numerous global corporations. However, on September 2, 2022, this man committed suicide and died.
Who was Gustavo Arnal? (Death Cause)
Before his death, Gustavo Arnal worked for the Bed Bath & Beyond retail company in the United States. He had been with Bed Bath & Beyond since 2020. But then he made the decision to commit himself, jumping from the 18th floor of Manhattan’s ‘Jenga Tower.’ On September 2, 2022, he committed suicide. This occurrence occurred in New York at 12:30 p.m.
According to sources, Gustavo committed suicide two days after Bed Bath & Beyond announced its intention to close 150 of its 900 stores. Mr. Arnal previously sold 42000 shares of the company. Before his death, he had a total of 267896 shares in the corporation, valued at USD $6.5 million.
Gustavo Arnal Wiki, Age, Childhood, and Biography
Gustavo Arnal was born in New York City and reared there. He lived his life and spent his days in America’s magnificent metropolis. He completed his studies while growing up in New York. He finished his professional degree. He received his bachelor’s degree from Simon Bolivar University and his master’s degree from Universidad Metropolitana.
He had a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering. He holds a Master of Finance degree. He was almost 52 or 53 years old when he died.
|Birth Name||Gustavo Arnal|
|Date of Birth||b/w 1969-1970|
|Age (as of 2022)||52-53 years|
|Net worth||$65 million USD (approx)|
|Place of Birth||NYC|
|Profession||Businessman and Business Executive|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Popular for||Committed suicide from the 18th floor|
|Alma Mater||University of Simon Bolivar
Master’s Degree in Finance
Gustavo Arnal’s Parents and Family
Gustavo, the global company’s CFO, was less active on social media. He never had time to tell his fans and consumers about his family. We are no longer allowed to reveal his father, mother, or siblings due to his privacy decision. If his parents were still alive, we hope they would be in their 70s or 80s. His sibling would be immensely grieved after his death.
Aside from that, various news media publishers revealed that he was an American. But we have our doubts that he was a true American because his face appeared to be of another ethnicity.
Gustavo Arnal Father, Mother’s Name, Siblings & More
|Ethnicity||White (Not Known)|
Gustavo Arnal Age, Birthday & Zodiac Sign
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Death Date||2nd September 2022|
Gustavo Arnal Height, Weight & Physical Appearance
He stands a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 80 kilograms. His hair color is brown, and his eyes are dark brown. He has a toned physique and short hair. He has a lovely smile and a radiant face.
- Weight– 80 kg, 176 lbs
- Height- 5 Feet 10 inches, 1.80 meter
- Hair Length– Short
- Eyes Color- Dark Brown
Career in Bed Bath & Beyond
- Gustavo Arnal has had a variety of employment since completing his Master’s degree in finance.
- With almost 28 years of expertise, he was described as a worldwide operations executive.
- Gustavo began his professional career as Senior Vice President, CFO of International Divisions and Global Function at Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA).
- Prior to joining WBA, he spent 20 years with Procter & Gamble (P&G), a global consumer goods corporation. He remained Procter & Gamble’s Vice President, CFO India, Middle East, and Africa.
- He later became CFO of Worldwide Fabric & Home Care, where he oversaw the global supply chain restructuring and simplification of P&G’s largest category, laundry detergents.
- During the critical era of the merger with Gillette, he was also the Finance Director of P&G’s global Financial Planning & Analysis department.
- He joined ‘Avon’ in 2019 as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
- Gustavo then joined Bed Bath & Beyond in April 2020, during the Pandemic years. He worked at Bed Bath & Beyond as an Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Gustavo Arnal Wife, Girlfriend, and Marriage
Let us now reveal that Gustavo Arnal was married to Alexandra Cadenas-Arnal in our piece. They were both married for 25-28 years. Gustavo and his wife Alexandra Cadenas-Arnal had two daughters together. Gustavo’s wife was inside the apartment when he committed suicide on the 18th floor of the Manhattan building.
According to sources, Gustavo never spoke to his wife before committing suicide. He also did not leave any notes for his wife or children.
Following his death, his wife was observed leaving their apartment on her way to Gustavo’s funeral. When the reporters noticed her, she started sobbing.
Gustavo Arnal Son, Daughters, Kids & Personal Life
|Wife Name||Alexandra Cadenas-Arnal|
Daughter– Two Daughters
|Girlfriend Name||Alexandra Cadenas-Arnal|
Gustavo allegedly owned the apartment on the 18th level of the Manhattan skyscraper from where he jumped to his death.
The apartment was purchased for $50 million USD. Aside from that, he had a stake in Bed Bath & Beyond worth more than $6.5 million USD. Gustavo was a millionaire, with a net worth of approximately $65 million USD.
Interesting Facts About Gustavo Arnal
- He had prior expertise in delivering business change and leading organizations.
- He, like many other businessmen, was not on Twitter.
- He enjoys touring different cities with his family.
- Many details regarding his personal life are not visible to Internet users.