Success is the outcome of small efforts, hard work and dedication, this line has very well proved by Ed Helms who is an actor, comedian, writer singer, and producer from the United States. From 2006 until 2013, he was most recognised for his roles as Andy Bernard on the NBC comedy The Office and Stuart Price in the Hangover trilogy film series.
He became well-known after joining Comedy Central’s The Daily Show as a reporter. He has appeared in and supplied narration for a number of films and television series.
Personal life/Early life
Ed Helms was born on January 24, 1974, in New York City. Edward Parker Helms is his birth name. In the United States, he was born in Atlanta, Georgia. Ed is of the Caucasian race and follows the Christianity faith. His father, John Helms, and mother, Pamela Parker, welcomed him into the world. John Paxton (brother) and Susan Carol Paxton (sister) are his siblings. He received his schooling at the Interlochen Center for the Arts when he was a child.
He went on to The Westminister Schools, where he received his diploma. He majored in geology at Oberlin College. In 1996, he changed his major and earned a Bachelor of Arts in cinema theory and technology. He also attended a semester at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts as an exchange student.
As we talking about his relationship, Ed Helms is a married guy. He is the father of one child. When it comes to his personal life, he is quite private. As a result, little information on his wife and children is unavailable.
Demi Moore, an actress, was previously reported to be his girlfriend.
|Celebrated Name||Ed helms|
|Birth Name||Edward Parker Helms|
|Place Of Birth||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Famous For||His role as Andy Bernard in The Office and Stuart Price in The Hangover trilogy film series|
|Home Town||Atlanta, Georgia|
|School||Interlochen Center for the Arts, The Westminister Schools|
|College / University||Oberlin College|
|University||New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts (as an exchange student)|
|Education||Graudated with a Bachelor of Arts in film theory and technology|
|Debut Television Show/Series||The Daily Show|
|Debut Movie||Blackballed: The Bobby Dukes Story|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||163 lbs (74 kg)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Wife||Name Not Available|
|Married Date||Date Not Available|
|Daughter||Name Not Available|
|Source of Wealth||Acting, Voiceover, producing, writing, singing|
|Net Worth||$25 million|
- After graduating from Oberlin, Ed Helms began his comic and acting career. He was a composer and performer in sketch comedy bands in New York City.
- With the Upright Citizens Brigade company, he also practiced improvisation.
- He also worked as a trainee film editor at Crew Cuts, a New York City post-production studio. He was soon hired for multiple voiceover jobs.
- He later got a job as a researcher on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show, where he also hosted a few segments. In 2006, he quit the show.
- He has made cameo appearances on The Daily Show on occasion. He received his first significant acting job on television in the NBC sitcom The Office the same year.
- Andy Bernard, a paper salesman, was his part. He started off as a recurrent character before becoming a series regular later in the season.
- He went on to become one of The Office’s producers. He has also appeared in a number of other television shows, including Cheap Seats, Arrested Development, Children’s Hospital, and The Mindy Project. Rutherford Falls, a 2021 comedy, is his co-creator, writer, and executive producer.
- Samurai Love God, Sunday Pants, American Dad!, Family Guy, BoJack Horseman, and Fraggle Rocks: Back to the Rock, among others, have featured him in guest voicing parts. In 2011, he was the host of Saturday Night Live.
- In 2013, he co-wrote, produced, and starred in Tiny Commando, a Yahoo! Screen web series. Helms made his cinematic debut in the 2004 film Blackballed: The Bobby Dukes Story as Bunker McLaughlin.
- He is most recognized for his performance in The Hangover trilogy as Stuart Price. In 2009, the first season of The Hangover was released.
- He then appeared in The Hangover Part II and The Hangover Part III, reprising his character.
- Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, I’ll Believe You, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, Lower Learning, The Smell of Success, Night at the Museum, Cedar Rapids, We’re the Millers, Someone Marry Barry, National Lampoon’s Vacation, Love the Coopers, The Clapper, Father Figures, Stretch, Vacation,Tag, Chappaquiddick, Coffee & Kareem, and Together Together were among his other films.
- Everyone’s Hero (2006), Monsters vs. Aliens (2009), The Lorax (2012), Mune: Guardian of the Moon (2017), Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017), Penguins (2019), and Ron’s Gone Wrong (2019) are among his voiceover credits (2021).
- Helms is also a musician and singer. He is a member of The Lonesome Trio, a bluegrass band that also includes Ian Riggs and Jacob Tilove.
- They established the band while attending Oberlin College.
- He organized the annual LA Bluegrass Situation festival, which he describes as a “bluegrass nerd.”
- He and Amy Reitnouer co-founded The Bluegrass Situation, a music blog.
- The Whiskey Sour Happy Hour, a weekly music and comedy show hosted by The Bluegrass Situation, premiered in April 2020. MusiCares COVID-19 Relief Fund and Direct Relief were the beneficiaries of the performance.
Wealth and Net Worth
Ed Helms is a one-of-a-kind entertainer. He began his career in sketch comedy and went on to appear in a number of films and television series, primarily in comedic parts. He’s also a voiceover actor who’s been in a number of films and television shows. He’s also done commercial voiceover work for Burger King, Sharp Aquos, Doritos, Hotels.com, and Advair asthma medicine, among other brands.
In 2013, he founded Pacific Electric Picture Firm, his own production company. Universal Television has a two-year development arrangement with the corporation. To summarise, Helms’ money comes from his work in the entertainment sector. His current net worth is believed to be $25 million.
This eminent personality, Ed was born on 24 January 1974 and has turned 48 years old as of 2022. He is blessed with an attractive personality which is enhanced by his dark brown hair and blue eyes.
His height is 5 feet and 11 inches which is 182 centimeters. He follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with a weight of 74 kg or 163 lbs.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Ed helms:
- At the age of 13, he underwent a nine-hour open-heart surgery to address a serious congenital cardiac condition.
- Ed plays guitar, piano, banjo, and sitar.
- Knox College awarded him an honorary Doctor of Fine Arts degree.
- In 2015, he delivered the graduating address at the University of Virginia.
- He is on the board of RepresentUs, a non-profit group dedicated to enacting anti-corruption legislation in the United States.
- He has been nominated for six Screen Actors Guild Awards, winning one in 2008 for Outstanding Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- His zodiac sign is Aquarius.