Daniel Cherry (born in 1984-1982, age: 40-42 years) is a well-known American businessman, entrepreneur, and executive in the corporate sector. He is well-known for holding high-level jobs with a variety of well-known companies, including Adidas, DC Comics, Crispin Porter, and many others.
He has been working in the business since 1997. He has management, marketing, and event promotion experience. Daniel presently works at Adidas as the General Manager.
Who is Daniel Cherry?
Daniel Cherry III is his full given name. He works for Adidas as a General Manager. On September 2, 2022, he became the target of rapper Kanye West’s ire. Kanye West said that Cherry had taken over his clothesline, Yeezy.
Kanye West’s apparel line, Yeezy, has cooperation with Adidas and is now known as Adidas Yeezy. Daniel and Kanye are both invested in the brand’s success. However, Kanye West recently expressed concern that Adidas is delaying the partnership. And he blamed Daniel for everything.
Daniel Cherry Wiki, Biography (Early Life, Age & Education)
Daniel Cherry, sometimes known as Daniel J. Cherry III, was born in Redondo Beach, California. He has never revealed his true birth date anywhere. However, he appears to have been born between 1984 and 1982. As a California native, he considered himself fortunate to have spent his childhood and early life in Redondo Beach.
According to his LinkedIn profile, he graduated from Cate School. He then traveled to the University of Pennsylvania to receive his diploma. Daniel does not specify which topic he graduated in.
|Birth Name||Daniel J. Cherry III|
|Date of Birth||In b/w 1984-1982|
|Age (as of 2022)||40-42 years|
|Net worth||$1.8 million USD|
|Place of Birth||Redondo Beach, California|
|Popular for||Marketing Manager|
|Alma Mater||University of Pennsylvania|
Daniel Cherry Parents, Sister (Nationality & Ethnicity)
Daniel has shared some details about his family life on his Facebook page. His mother’s name is Sheila Cherry, he has revealed. Daniel Cherry II is Sheila Cherry’s husband. Daniel also gains a new family member in the form of his cousin’s sister.
Danese Cherry Banks Martin is the name of his cousin’s sister. Daniel has a lot of photographs with Danese Cherry Banks Martin. Daniel’s mother also once showed her image to her spouse. We are still conducting research to learn more about Daniel’s family. He was born in America, yet he is of Afro-American descent from his Afro-parents.
Daniel Cherry’s Family
|Cousin Sister||Danese Cherry Banks Martin|
|Father||Daniel Cherry II (Not Confirmed)|
Physical Stats & More
He stands a height of 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 85 kilograms. His hair color is black, and his eyes are black. He has a toned physique and short hair. He has a lovely smile and a radiant face.
- Height– 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight– 85 kg
- Hair Color– Black
- Eye color– Black
Daniel Cherry Wife, Wedding & Girlfriend Name
On September 4, 2010, Mr. Daniel Cherry III married. Melanie Scherenzel-Cherry is his wife. He had two gorgeous daughters while living with his wife. He has not provided information about his daughters. However, we learned that his wife, Melanie Scherenzel-Cherry, works professionally.
Since 2019, she has been an Adjunct Professor at the University of Southern California. She was previously a marketing director at Cayon Children’s Museum and a marketing manager at Carnegie Hall.
Daughter– Two Daughters
|Wife’s name||Melanie Scherenzel-Cherry.|
|Girlfriend’s Name||Melanie Scherenzel-Cherry.|
Career- Marketing Manager
- When we tried to learn more about Daniel Cherry’s job, we discovered a lot of information in his Linkedin page. Daniel was hired as an Assistant Director of Advertising at AND 1 basketball in 1997.
- He was in charge of developing marketing strategy for this company. During his three-year tenure, he was able to generate a revenue of $50 million USD for the organization.
- Then, in 1999, he joined Crispin Porter as a brand manager and strategist. Then, from 2001 until 2006, he co-founded Frank151.
- In it he deals with Sprite, ESPN, Toyota, Red Bull, and other brands. Through his company Frank151, he used to provide brand consultancy, advertising, and marketing for his clients.
- He continued to work as a Managing Partner, Consumer Planner, Brand Strategist, Marketing Head, and many other positions with other firms.
- In September 2020, he joined DC Comics, which catapulted him into the spotlight. He became SVP and General Manager of DC Comics.
- He worked at DC Comics for over a year before joining Adidas as SVP and General Manager.
Daniel Cherry Net Worth, Income Source & Salary
Daniel’s high-level positions over the years have provided him with an annual salary of more than $100,000 USD. He earned money from various sources because he works with a variety of brands. Daniel’s net worth has increased to $1.8 million USD.
Things You Should Know About Daniel Cherry
- Daniel has made his Instagram account private.
- On his Instagram account, he has 1080 followers.
- He has a total of 16309 LinkedIn followers.
- Daniel has volunteered as an Ambassador for the Children’s Cancer Association.
- He also remained a trustee of Cate School, where he had previously finished his education.
- He is currently involved with “The Marcus Graham Project” as a mentor.
- Daniel has indicated on Twitter that he enjoys DC comics.
- Twitter– Click here
- Facebook– Click here
- Linkedin– Click here
- Instagram– Click here