Celinde Schoenmaker is a talented Dutch actress and singer best known for her role as Renate Blauel in the film “Rocketman.” She is particularly well recognized for her roles as Fantine in the West End version of “Les Miserables” and Christine Daae in the 30th-anniversary production of “The Phantom of the Opera.”
In April 2012, she completed the music course summa cum laude and was given the Jacques de Leeuw Prize as the most talented executive education student in the Netherlands in June of the following year. Schoenmaker was also seen in 2021 as Saskia in “Our House.” She is very active on social media, with over 50.9K followers on her Instagram account and over 14.7K followers on her Twitter account.
- She is a singer and actress from the Netherlands.
- In “Rocketman,” she played Renate Blauel.
Celinde Schoenmaker Age, Nationality, and Childhood
Celinde Schoenmaker was born on January 15, 1989, in Dordrecht, South Holland, the Netherlands. She holds Dutch nationality and is of Dutch-white ethnicity. Similarly, her religious affiliation is Christian, and she is Caucasian. Celinde turned 33 years old in 2022, and her star sign is Capricorn, according to her birthdate. She has not revealed any information about her parents.
Moving on to Celinde’s studies, she graduated from Stedelijk Gymnasium Breda with a high school diploma. She later spent a year at Oxford Brookes University studying Liberal Arts. Celinde was admitted to the Fontys Academy of Arts in Tilburg after returning to the Netherlands.
|Celebrated Name||Celinde Schoenmaker|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Celinde Schoenmaker|
|Place Of Birth||Dordrecht, South Holland, Netherlands|
|University||Oxford Brookes University|
|Source of Wealth||Acting and Singing Career|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Facebook Instagram Twitter|
Celinde Schoenmaker Professional Career
- Celinde Schoenmaker began her acting career as Fantine in the West End version of “Les Miserables,” where she replaced Sierra Boggess on January 14, 2013, making her West End debut.
- On September 7, 2015, she returned to the West End as Christine Daae in Andrew Lloyd Webber’s “The Phantom of the Opera.”
- She played Jenny Lind in the 2017 Off-West End production of “Barnum,” which premiered on December 5th.
- She played Franca in “Light in the Piazza” in 2019 and Renate Blauel in the Elton John biopic “Rocketman” the same year.
- In 2020, she played Vanessa in the TV series “Red Light,” and in 2021, she played Maaike van de Berg in Hong Kong Lovestory.
- Celinde also played Saskia in the 2021 film “Our House.”
- Moreover, in 2016, she surprised customers in Covent Garden by singing “All I Ask of You” alongside a local busker (Steven Barry).
Celinde Schoenmaker Boyfriend, Husband, and Relationship
After four years of dating, she was recently proposed to by “Coronation Street” star Richard Fleeshman during a romantic Africa safari getaway. Richard captioned a lovely sunset photo of the couple on Instagram:
“I went to Africa with my girlfriend. I’m going home with a Fiancee. I couldn’t be more pleased “.
The couple is having a wonderful time together, sharing their love. They haven’t made any plans for their wedding yet. Celinde is straight when it comes to her sexual orientation.
Celinde Schoenmaker Net Worth, Salary and Income
Celinde Schoenmaker is one of the few people with such a diverse breadth of expertise who remains committed to anything she undertakes. She has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022, and she also makes a good salary of thousands of dollars per year.
She can more than quadruple her current riches with hard effort and luck on her side. Her acting and singing careers are also her main sources of income.
Celinde Schoenmaker Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
Celinde Schoenmaker has a towering height of 6 feet and a healthy body weight of 70 kg. She has beautiful blonde hair and lovely brown eyes.
Her regular exercise routine has helped her to have excellent body posture and accurate body measurements. Furthermore, her body type is slim.
Did You Know?
- During her childhood, she resided in Dordrecht, Papendrecht, Etten-Leur, and Miami, Florida.
- She finished the music course summa cum laude in April 2012.
- She received the Jacques de Leeuw Prize in June of that year.
- Capricorn is her zodiac sign.
- Her Instagram account has over 50.9K followers, and her Twitter account has over 14.7K followers.