Jill Casey DeSantis, professionally known as Casey DeSantis, is the current first lady of Florida and a former news and television show anchor. She is well-known as the wife of Florida’s 46th governor, Ron DeSantis. She is a three-time National Champion equestrian and has an Emmy for on-air talent from her time in Jacksonville.
In August 2019, she presided over the first meeting of the Florida Children and Youth Cabinet as its chair. Casey was a member of the Omicron Delta Epsilon honor society for economics and the Pi Delta Phi honor society for French in college.
- Having previously hosted news and television shows.
- Because she is the wife of Florida’s 46th governor, Ron DeSantis.
Casey DeSantis Age
Casey DeSantis was born Jill Casey DeSantis on June 26, 1980, in Troy, Ohio, United States. She is of American nationality and of American-white ethnic descent. Her religious affiliation is with the Christian faith. Casey turned 41 in 2021, and her zodiac sign is Cancer, according to her birth date. As a result, she is white. Casey has never given her parents’ names, nor has she mentioned the names of her siblings.
In terms of schooling, Casey graduated from the College of Charleston with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and a minor in French.
|Celebrated Name||Casey DeSantis|
|Age||42 Years old.|
|Birth Name||Jill Casey DeSantis|
|Place Of Birth||Troy, Ohio, U.S.|
|College / University||College of Charleston|
|Spouse||Ron DeSantis (m. 2010)|
|Source of Wealth||Hosting career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $3 million|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Casey DeSantis Career
- Casey DeSantis began her career as a host of the Golf Channel shows “On The Tee” and “PGA Tour Today,” before moving on to become a local newscaster and anchor for WJXT. She also did special reports, such as those for CNN.
- In 2014, she was a creator-moderator for “The Chat,” and she also hosted the daily local chat show “First Coast Living” as well as the weekly entrepreneur program “The American Dream.”
- Then she created and produced “Champion, The JT Townsend Story,” a television documentary on high school football standout J.T. Townsend.
- In February 2019, Casey also introduced the First Lady’s Medal for Courage, Commitment, and Service.
- She announced Florida’s 2019 Black History Month theme as “Celebrating Public Service” at the Governor’s Mansion, where she and the governor celebrated the winners of Florida’s Black History Month student contests and Excellence in Education Award recipients.
- She has sponsored hearing sessions on Venezuela, Hurricane Relief, and Mental Health to discover ways to maintain statewide improvement, and the governor recently elevated DeSantis to the Children and Youth Cabinet.
- In August 2019, she presided over the first meeting of the Florida Children and Youth Cabinet as its chair.
Casey DeSantis Marriage: Who is Casey DeSantis husband?
Casey DeSantis has a married life. On a golf course, she married her attractive husband Ron DeSantis, then a navy lieutenant at Naval Station Mayport. They tied the knot in September of 2010. The charming couple has been happy in their marriage since they married today. The wonderful pair has no intention of divorcing.
The couple has two daughters, Madison and Mamie, as well as a son, Mason. Casey is straight when it comes to her sexual orientation.
Casey DeSantis Salary and Net Worth
Casey DeSantis is a skilled woman with a net worth of $1 million to $3 million as of 2021, however, her exact salary has not been released.
She has already achieved enormous success in her work, and she still has a lot more to do. Casey has not yet done any brand endorsements. Furthermore, her primary source of income is her hosting work.
Casey DeSantis Height
Casey DeSantis has a wonderful height of 5 feet 6 inches and a healthy body weight of 55 kg. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are blue. Casey has a slender body type and body measurements of 34-27-35 inches. Her regular exercise routine has helped her to have excellent body posture and acceptable body measurements.
On the 4th of October 2021, her husband, Governor Ron DeSantis, disclosed that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Casey DeSantis was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.
Casey DeSantis, the governor, was diagnosed with breast cancer on Monday. “As the mother of three young children, Casey is the core of our family and has touched the lives of countless Floridians through her efforts as First Lady,” the Republican governor said in a statement, calling the first lady a “true fighter.”
As she undergoes the most arduous test of her life,” he stated, “she will have not only my unflinching support, but also the support of our whole family, as well as the prayers and good wishes of Floridians across our state.”
Did You Know?
- Casey is the first lady of Florida and a former American news and television broadcaster.
- She graduated from the College of Charleston as a three-time National Champion equestrian and Division I NCAA runner-up.
- She also worked as a local newscaster and anchor for WJXT.
- In 2014, she was a creator-moderator for the Chat, which aired on NBC and ABC.
- DeSantis was just nominated by the governor as the Chair of the Children and Youth Cabinet.