Bryan Baeumler is a well-known Canadian television host who has hosted various HGTV/HGTV Canada series. He gained enormous success and acclaim for hosting “Disaster DIY” and “House of Bryan,” which are presently the highest-rated shows in history. Bryan, along with his wife Sarah Baeumler, is one of Canada’s most well-known faces. They are well-known for their appearances on reality television shows such as “The Island of Bryan,” “Bryan Inc.”, and “Home to Win.”
He is also a judge for the Canadian Handyman Challenge. He even earned the Gemini Award for “Best Host in a Lifestyle/Practical Information or Performing Arts Program or Series” for his presenting skills. Furthermore, Baeumler has over 218k followers on Instagram: @bryanbaeumler and over 93k followers on Twitter: @Bryan Baeumler, all of which have the following bio: “I’m a Dad, and I build stuff.”
- Known for hosting HGTV and HGTV Canada series.
- He is well-known for his marriage to Sarah Baeumler.
Bryan Baeumler was born in Oakville, Ontario, Canada on April 18, 1974. Bryan Baeumler is his given name. His citizenship is Canadian. Baeumler is of White ethnicity, and his zodiac sign is Aries.
Bryan was born as the son of a prosperous family, from whom he learned many useful lessons in life. His father was a diligent airplane engineer from whom he learned a lot about trade and construction. Baeumler spent his childhood summers from the ground up creating his family’s cottage.
Baeumler started his own handyman business when he was 14 years old, doing odd jobs for neighbors. He is a well-educated individual who earned a Bachelor of Political Science and Business degree from the University of Western Ontario in 1996.
|Celebrated Name||Bryan Baeumler|
|Age||48 Years old.|
|Birth Name||Bryan Baeumler|
|Place Of Birth||Oakville, Ontario, Canada|
|Education||B.A. in Political Science and Business|
|Source of Wealth||Renovating and hosting career.|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Salary||$262, 650 to $328, 313|
|Links||Instagram Wikipedia Twitter|
- Bryan Baeumler began his career as a builder, operating an air-cargo firm for over 8 years from 1995 to 2003.
- He eventually established a construction company, Baeumler Quality Construction and Renovations Inc., of which he is president and CEO.
- He also started his own television production firm, Bryland Entertainment.
- Bryan received widespread acclaim for his work as a host for “HGTV/HGTV” Canada episodes such as “Disaster DIY,” which he hosted from 2007 to 2011, and later, Disaster DIY: Cottage Edition.
- Bryan developed “Baeumler Approved,” a website that connects homeowners with reliable home-service firms in Canada, in 2011.
- He subsequently began hosting “House of Bryan” for 5 years, highlighting his own nuclear family, himself, his wife, and children, from 2010 to 2015. In 2016, it was the highest-rated series ever on HGTV Canada.
- Following that, in 2012, he began hosting the home renovation reality series “Leave It to Bryan” for 5 years till 2017.
- In place of “House of Bryan,” he hosted “Bryan Inc.” from 2016 to 2018, which he co-hosted with his wife, Sarah Baeumler.
- “Island of Bryan,” which launched on HGTV Canada on April 7, 2019, is now hosted by Baeumler. The show will be rebranded as Renovation Island for American fans in June 2020.
- He’s also been a judge on “Canada’s Handyman Challenge” and “Deck Wars.”
- Bryan Baeumler was named the official face of “HeyBryan” in May 2018.
Bryan Baeumler Wife
Bryan Baeumler is married to Sarah Beaumler, his only wife. Sarah is a Canadian television personality with whom Bryan co-hosts “Bryan Inc.” Bryan and Sarah Baeumler met for the first time when Bryan was a senior and Sarah was a freshman in high school.
They continued in touch occasionally throughout college, but after a mutual acquaintance copied them both on an email in 2001, they began chatting more frequently and dating. Bryan took her to watch The Lion King at the theater on their first date.
After dating for over three years, the pair married on September 3, 2004, at Toronto’s Graydon Hall Manor, while Sarah was pregnant with their eldest son, Quintyn. They’ve been married for nearly two decades and have four children: Quintyn Werner, Charlotte Anne, Lincoln Wolfgang, and Josephine Judith.
Bryan and his wife Sarah purchased a defunct abandoned Caribbean resort in South Andros, Bahamas, in 2017 and converted it into Caerula Mar Club, a new sustainable luxury resort that they own and operate, which opened in December 2019.
Bryan Baeumler Net Worth
Bryan Baeumler’s professional career as a television host has earned him a good living. Baeumler has amassed a sizable wealth after beginning his career as a merchant and afterward as a host for almost a decade. His net worth is reported to be in the $15 million range.
Bryan Baeumler Height
Bryan Baeumler is a handsome White man in his forties. He is 6 feet tall and weighs about 70 kilograms. He has a light skin tone, bald hair, and brown eyes.
Did You Know?
- Bryan established a construction company, Baeumler Quality Construction and Renovations Inc.
- From 1995 until 2003, he ran an air-cargo company.
- He got the Gemini Award for Best Host in a Lifestyle/Practical Information or Performing Arts Program or Series for his efforts as a presenter.
- From 1995 through 2003, Baeumler ran an air-cargo company.
- Both he and Mike Holmes served as judges on Canada’s Handyman Challenge.