BC Jean is a famous American singer, songwriter, and actor who wrote and performed the song “If I Were a Boy.” She sang the song in 2008, and it went viral the following year in a version performed by Beyoncé. Songs on her career include I’ll Survive You and Just a Guy. She and her husband, Mark Ballas, are members of the Indie duet Alexander Jean. She hails from a musical family.
Her grandparents were also well-known figures in the music industry, having been signed to RCA Records for over 30 years. She began creating songs when she was 14 years old. She made her first stage appearance with her high school band at the Sahara Casino in Las Vegas when she was 15 years old. Jean dabbled in acting, appearing in 16 episodes as Harper Walker in the web series Talent, created by Alloy TV on YouTube in 2011.
- BC Jean is an actress and singer-songwriter.
- Known for writing and singing the song “If I Were a Boy,” which became a worldwide commercial triumph for Beyoncé.
BC Jean Age, Nationality, and Ethnicity
BC Jean was born on April 22, 1987, as Brittany Jean Carlson in Mercy Hospital in San Diego, California, and will be 35 years old in 2022. She was born to a talent manager mother, Lori Carlson, and a stockbroker father, John Carlson, who played trumpet and piano.
She lived in Ramona, Valley Center, and Carmel Valley, California. Jean, a pianist, began creating songs at the age of 14 after being inspired by the music of artists such as Queen, Rod Stewart, and Aerosmith. Jean later joined a cover band in high school and made her debut with them at the Sahara Casino on the Las Vegas Strip when she was 15 years old. Her grandparents, both musicians, were signed to RCA Records for over 30 years.
Her grandfather worked with Perry Como, and both of her grandparents worked with Fred Waring. She is of American nationality and of American-White ancestry. She was born into a pious Christian family.
|Celebrated Name||BC Jean|
|Age||35 Years Old|
|Nick Name||BC Jean|
|Birth Name||Brittany Jean Carlson|
|Place Of Birth||San Diego|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
BC Jean Career, Songs, and Albums
- BC Jean was first signed to J Records while working on her debut album with Dallas Austin, The Matrix, Max Martin, and others.
- Later, on October 7, 2011, it was revealed that the RCA Music Group was disbanding a dozen of their labels, including J Records, and that all artists from those companies, including Jean, were to shift and release future material through RCA Records.
- On September 14, 2010, she released her debut single, “Just a Guy.”
- She also starred in Alloy TV’s YouTube web series “Talent” as Harper, a musician who moves to Los Angeles in search of stardom.
- BC Jean and Mark Ballas make constitute the combo “Alexander Jean.” They began performing as a husband-and-wife American pop rock combo in 2015.
- “Roses and Violets,” their debut single, hit the Top 20 on Billboard’s Hot 100 “Bubbling Under” list. They found success with “Waiting for You,” and in November 2018, they were nominated for Elvis Duran’s Artist of the Month.
Who is the husband of BC Jean?
BC Jean is a married lady. She married her husband, Mark Ballas, who works as a professional dancer. They married on November 25, 2016, in Malibu, California, USA. She has been in a relationship with Dancing with the Stars professional dancer Mark Ballas since 2012.
On November 25, 2015, they got engaged. The pair is currently living a blissful life. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual. Jean and her husband currently reside in Los Angeles, California.
BC Jean Net Worth, Salary, and Income
BC Jean is an American singer, songwriter, and actor with a net worth of between $1 million and $5 million as of 2022. She amassed this riches by releasing a number of singles and albums. Her annual salary is in the thousands of dollars.
Her primary source of wealth is the music industry, but she also makes a good living in the entertainment industry. She is currently living a stylish lifestyle and is content with his wages.
BC Jean Height, Weight and Body Measurements
BC Jean is a lovely lady whose height is 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) tall. Her body weight is 52 kg (115 lbs) and she is in good shape. Her eyes are a light brown tint, and her hair is blonde.
She has a wide smile and a well-toned figure. Overall, she has a healthy body and a captivating smile that draws a lot of people to her.
Did You Know?
- Her first song, “Just a Guy,” was released on September 10, 2010.
- Brittany Jean Carlson is her full name.
- Her mother is a talent agent, while her father is a stockbroker who also plays the trumpet and piano.
- She and her husband, Mark Ballas, are members of the Indie duet Alexander Jean.
- She made her first stage appearance with her high school band at the Sahara Casino in Las Vegas when she was 15 years old.