Ashley Johnson, an American actor, singer, producer, and voice actress, is best known for playing the young Chrissy Seaver on the sitcom “Growing Pains” (1990–1992). Her other significant television performances include FBI agent Patterson on the NBC series Blindspot (2015–2020) and Amber Ahmed on The Killing (2011–2012). She has also played Gracie Wallace in the ABC comedy Maybe This Time, Maureen Kelly in the WB comedy Kelly Kelly, Margaret in the romantic comedy Much Ado About Nothing, Amber in the comedy-drama Fast Food Nation, Mary Margaret Doolan in the comedy Phenom, Gretchen Grundler (voice) in the animated series Recess, and Mary Beth Caldwell in the historical drama The Help.
Additionally, she has appeared in a number of other television programs and motion pictures, such as Drunk History, ER, Teen Titans Go!, Lionheart, Family Guy, Roseanne, The Guardian, What About Joan, Married to the Kellys, Touched by an Angel, Roswell, Lloyd in Space, What Women Want, Providence, King of the Hill, The Mentalist, Lie to Me, Private Practice, Drop Dead Diva, The Avengers, and King of the Corner.
Her video game roles include Petra in Minecraft: Story Mode (2015-2016) and its sequel (2017), the voice of Gortys in Tales from the Borderlands, and the motion capture of Ellie in The Last of Us (2013), The Last of Us: Left Behind (2014), and The Last of Us Part II (2020). She is the only individual to have received the BAFTA Games Award for Performer more than once, taking home the honor twice for her roles in The Last of Us and The Last of Us: Left Behind.
- being an actress
- Given her roles as Annie Warbucks in the 1995 television film Annie: A Royal Adventure and Gretchen Grundler in Disney’s Recess.
- for their portrayal of FBI Forensic Specialist Patterson in the NBC television program Blindspot.
Ashley Johnson was given the name Ashley Suzanne Johnson at birth on August 9th, 1983. She is American and is from Camarillo, California. She is the child of the captain of an expedition ship Cliff Johnson and former test pilot Nancy (née Spruiell). She identifies as American and is of mixed ethnicity because she is of Norwegian, Scottish, and Swedish ancestry. His horoscope sign is Leo, and she practices Christianity.
She has an older sister named Haylie and an older brother named Chris who is also an accomplished, actor. His family relocated to Franklin, Michigan, where they stayed for a while before moving back to California and settling in Los Angeles. Her father passed away at the age of 16 as a result of complications from liver, lung, and hepatitis C. He went to school in nearby Burbank and then pursued piano and violin studies at the Glendale International School of Music.
|Celebrated Name||Ashley Johnson|
|Nick Name||Ashley Johnson|
|Birth Name||Ashley Suzanne Johnson|
|Place Of Birth||Camarillo, California|
|Siblings||2; Chris and Haylie|
|School||International School of Music|
|Husband||Brian W. Foster (Engaged)|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 ft 5 in or 165 cm|
|Weight||53 kg or 117 pounds|
|Hair Color||Honey Blonde|
|Body Measurement||36-23-35 in or 91.5-58.5-89 cm|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe Size||9.5 US|
Ashley Johnson Career
- At the age of six, Ashley Johnson began her acting career by portraying Chrissy Seaver on the sitcom “Growing Pains” from 1990 to 1992.
- In “The Growing Pains Movie” and “Growing Pains: Return of the Seavers,” she later played Chrissy again.
- She was a character in the sitcom “All-American Girl” in 1994.
- She played Gracie Wallace in the sitcom “Maybe This Time” on the 1995–96 ABC schedule.
- The next year, in the comedy “What Women Want,” she played Alex Marshall.
- She made a 2012 appearance in “The Avengers.”
- Sean from the American dub of The First Snow of Winter, Gretchen Grundler from Disney’s Recess, Terra from Teen Titans’ second and fifth seasons, Jinmay from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, and Gwen Tennyson from Ben 10: Alien Force and upcoming Ben 10 films were some of her earlier voice acting roles.
- Ellie in the PlayStation action-adventure game The Last of Us has her voice and motion capture.
- She also had an appearance in the web series “Spooked” and the board game web series “TableTop” episodes “Alhambra” and “Dead of Winter.”
- In 2015, she started as Pike Trickfoot on the “Dungeons & Dragons” program “Critical Role.”
- In “The Legend of Vox Machina,” she will return to the character of Pike Trickfoot.
- Johnson joined the cast of “Exandria Unlimited,” a Critical Role spinoff, in June 2021.
- The Wildly Hot & Bothered podcast, which Johnson co-hosted with Mila Shah, aired 13 episodes from 2012 to 2014.
- She portrayed FBI forensic expert Patterson in the NBC drama series “Blindspot” from 2015 to 2020.
- In “Minecraft: Story Mode,” she provided Petra the Warrior’s voice in 2015.
- In the “Infinity Train” pilot from 2016 and the subsequent television series, she provided the voice of Tulip Olsen.
- In 2020’s “The Last of Us Part II,” she played Ellie once more.
Ashley Johnson Husband
Ashley Johnson and Brian W. Foster are engaged. Brian W. Foster is a poet, vocalist, and author by profession. From 2016 to 2021, Brian served as the host of the Critical Role after-show Talks Machina.
She began dating him in 2012, and in December 2018, they made their engagement public. They are currently content with their lives and enjoying them. She is straight in her sexuality.
Ashley Johnson net worth
Ashley Johnson has earned a considerable sum of money during the course of her acting, voice acting, singing, and producing careers. Ashley Johnson’s net worth is predicted to be $3 million as of 2022. She amassed this wealth by acting in numerous films and television programs. Her primary source of income is the entertainment sector.
She appeared in a Duncan Hines Brownies TV ad when she was younger. Ashley made an appearance in the 2016 NBC: Plus One Ford Escape TV ad.
Ashley Johnson Height
Ashley Johnson has a stunning appearance and a thin build. She is 165 centimeters tall (5 feet 5 inches) and weighs 53 kilograms (117 pounds). Her eyes are blue, and her hair is a honey blonde tint. Her body is 36-23-35 inches, or 91.5-58.5 cm, in length.
Her shoe size is 9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40, and her dress size is 6 (US) or 8 (EU) (EU).
Did You Know?
- She was appointed head of the charitable arm of the studio, the Critical Role Foundation.
- She had owned the photographic business Infinity Pictures. She once held the title of Miss Jr. Michigan.
- In the 1998 animated film The First Snow of Winter, she provided the voice for the character of Sean.
- Both video games and tabletop role-playing games are her favorites.
- Johnson is a talented vocalist and musician who plays the violin, cello, guitar, piano, and other instruments. She periodically shares song covers on her SoundCloud profile.