Success belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams, this line has been very well proved by Andreas Pietschmann who is a well-known actor, theatrical performer, and media personality from Germany.
Due to his outstanding performance in a few films and television series, including Mary of Nazareth (2012), Löwenzahn (2010), Adelheid und Ihre Mörder (2005), SOKO München (2013), Dark (2017), 1899 (2022), and others, he has quickly become a household name. In addition to this, he is renowned for his outstanding performance as the main cast member in several plays and dramas.
Personal life/Early life
Andreas was born on March 22, 1969, into a prosperous family in Würzburg, Bavaria, Germany. He attended a nearby elementary school for his primary schooling before transferring to a prominent high school for his graduation.
Later, he left the Bundeswehr and left the service. He chose to pursue a profession in acting after learning to love it while attending university.
As we talked about his relationship, Popular actor Andreas was married to Jasmin Tabatabai, a prominent actress, and theatrical performer. They have two children together, a son named Johan Anton Pietschmann and a girl named Helena Leila. In addition, he has Angelina, his half-daughter.
|Birthdate||22 March 1969|
|Age||53 years (as of 2022)|
|Birth Place||Würzburg, Bavaria, Germany|
|Profession||Actor and Theater Artist|
|Net Worth||5-8m USD|
|Height(Approx)|| In feet & inch: 5 feet 8 inches
In cm: 173 cm
|Weight(Approx)|| In kg: 89 kg
In pounds: 196
|Father Name||Not known|
|Mother Name||Not known|
|School||Local high school|
|Children||Son: Johan Anton Pietschmann
Daughter: Helena Leila
|Favorite Actor||Not known|
|Favorite Color||Not known|
|Favorite Actress||Not known|
|Favorite Destination||Not known|
- After realizing his love for performing while attending college, Andreas enrolled in a reputable German theatre to start his acting career. He had both main and supporting roles in various plays at the theatre.
- He gradually rose to a reputation as a theatrical performer as a result of his involvement in plays and dramas.
- In the drama film “Regular Guys,” starring Marco, Andreas made his professional acting debut. His performance in the film was excellent.
- Because of his outstanding performance as Erhard in Leander Haußmann’s television drama film “John Gabriel Borkman,” he gained early notoriety as a movie actor.
- In addition to this, Andreas has contributed to and made appearances in numerous other films and shorts, such as Sun Alley (1999), The Thrill (2000), Der Tanz mit dem Teufel – Die Entführung des Richard Oetker (2001), Traumprinz in Farbe (2003), FC Venus (2006), Brains (2008), Mary of Nazareth (2012), Beloved Sisters (2014), Dresden Mord – Nachtgestalten (2016), Gegen die Angst (2019), The crime-drama film “Tatort – Das Opfer,” which was made by Stefan Schaller and Erol Yesilkaya, is his forthcoming endeavour.
- Andreas began his career in television in 1998 as a supporting cast member in the crime, drama, and thriller series “Schimanski.”
- Oliver Dommenget’s comedy series “Traumprinz in Farbe” launched him to greater fame as a television performer. Both the public and critics praised Andreas’ performance as Rhunau throughout the series for being remarkable.
- The Last Cop (2011), Letzte Spur Berlin (2012), Utta Danella (2013), Police Call 110 (2011), Ein starkes Team (2008), Dark (2017), The Perfect Mother (2021), Kitz (2021), and many more.
- In addition to these, Andreas has worked and played major roles in a number of successful TV series and web shows, such as SK Kölsch (2001), Drei mit Herz (2002), Edel & Starck (2004), Adelheid und ihre Mörder In the Netflix crime, thriller, and mystery series “Dark,” created by Jantje Friese and Baran bo Odar, Andreas played a key role as The Stranger.
- The show was based on a family narrative with a paranormal element that took place in a German village. Because of its outstanding plot, directing, and script, it was a worldwide financial and critical triumph.
- Additionally, Andreas’ performance as The Stranger in the series was excellent and garnered several nominations for various accolades.
- Andreas is well-known not just as an actor but also as a theatrical artist on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- He quickly gathered millions of followers on Instagram by posting pictures and videos of his daily activities, family, travels, and adventures.
- Additionally, Andreas posts frequently about his lifestyle and planned projects on Twitter. He has also served as the public face and an advocate for several clothing, sports, and fashion firms on the site.
Wealth and Net Worth
The estimated value of Andreas Pietschmann’s net worth in 2022 is greater than 5-8 million USD. His acting, film and television productions, stage productions, brand endorsements, and other commercial endeavors account for a sizeable portion of his net worth.
This eminent personality, Andreas was born on 22 March 1969 and has turned 53 years old as of 2022. He is blessed with a charming personality which is complemented by his hazel hair and hazel eyes. His height is 5 feet and 8 inches which is 173 centimeters.
He follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with a weight of 89 kg or 196 lbs. His body measurements are 42 inches chest, 14 inches biceps, and 32 inches waist approximately.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Andreas Pietschmann:
- On December 22, 2017, Andreas unveiled his official Instagram account and began posting pictures and videos of his daily life, family, travels, and adventures.
- In 1996, he made his acting debut in the drama film “Regular Guys.”
- Traveling, hiking, biking, driving vehicles, playing the guitar, surfing, fishing, painting, and boating are some of his favorite pastimes.
- Pietschmann is an animal lover and has a pet dog.
- He prefers Japanese, Mexican, Italian, and Spanish food.
- His zodiac sign is Aries.