In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure, this line has been very well proved by André Sørum who is a young Norwegian actor and media personality, who has quickly become well-known for his outstanding performances in a variety of films and television programs, including Kings Bay (2017), 22 July (2018), Heimebane (2018), The Girl from Oslo (2021), and many others. In addition to this, he is renowned for his work in theatre and has appeared in many plays and tragedies.
Personal life/Early life
Andre grew up alongside his family and siblings and was born and reared in Norway. He attended a high school when he was young to finish his primary education before transferring to a reputable institution to pursue his higher education. He fell in love with acting at an early age and decided to pursue a career in the industry.
As we talking about his relationship, as of right now, Andre hasn’t talked or spoken in public about his wife or girlfriend, either. If he divulges any verifiable facts regarding his love life, we’ll let you guys know right away.
|Profession||Actor and Theater Artist|
|Zodiac Sign||Not known|
|Net Worth||2-4m USD|
|Height(Approx)|| In feet & inch: 5 feet 9 inch
In cm: 175 cm
|Weight(Approx)|| In kg: 78 kg
In pounds: 172 lbs
|Hair Color||Not known|
|Eye Color||Not known|
|Father Name||Not known|
|Mother Name||Not known|
|School||Local high school|
|Education Qualification||Not known|
|Favorite Actor||Not known|
|Favorite Color||Not known|
|Favorite Actress||Not known|
|Favorite Destination||Not known|
- Andre enrolled in a nearby acting school while still a high school student and started his acting career early.
- After finishing his early training, Andre headed to a theatre and had multiple big and small cast appearances in plays.
- He gradually gained notoriety as a theatrical performer as a result of his outstanding performances in plays.
- Andre made his formal acting debut in the 2015 short drama film “Bird Hearts” as Benjamin, a supporting character.
- He became a household name as an actor because to his outstanding performance as Oscar Stokstad in the suspenseful film “Kings Bay,” which was created by Stig and Ole-Arild Svendsen. Both monetarily and from the audience’s perspective, it was a success.
- Andre has also worked on and acted in many more significant motion pictures and shorts, including On Hold (2017), Success (2018), Dog Eat Dog (2018), 22 July (2018), Harajuku (2018), Vil du ha meg tilbake? (2020), Betrayed (2020), Blasted, and many more.
- Andre debuted on television in 2017 as a recurrent cast member in the drama series “Unge lovende.
- He gained further attention as a television actor the same year for his outstanding performance as Geir Eknes in the drama-thriller series “Okkupert.”
- In addition to this, he has also made appearances in a number of TV and online series, including Countrymen (2018), Witch Hunt (2020), The Girl from Oslo (2021), Post Mortem: No One Dies in Skarnes (2021), and Heimebane (2018).
- On websites like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, Andre is also active and well-liked. He is well-known on Instagram for posting pictures and videos of his everyday activities, travels, adventures, and way of life.
- Furthermore, she tweets frequently about his next projects and is active on Twitter. Andre has served as the digital face and brand ambassador for a number of clothing, sports, and fashion companies thanks to his developing prominence on the site.
Wealth and Net Worth
The estimated value of André Sørum net worth in 2022 is greater than 2-4 million USD. His acting, movies, TV series, brand endorsements, advertisements, and other business endeavors account for a sizable portion of his net worth.
He is blessed with a charming personality which is complemented by his brown hair and brown eyes. His height is 5 feet and 9 inches which is 175 centimeters. He follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with the weight of 78 kg or 172 lbs.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About André Sørum:
- Andre made his formal acting debut in the 2015 short drama “Bird Hearts.”
- His interests include cycling, photography, painting, dancing, reading, playing the guitar, watching movies, and singing.
- On December 23, 2013, Andre opened his own Instagram account and started posting images and videos of his everyday activities, travels, adventures, and way of life.
- Andre is an animal lover and has a pet dog.
- Spanish, Japanese, and Italian cuisines are all favorites of Andre’s.