600 Breezy is a professional American rapper best known for his singles “Don’t Get Smoked” and “24 Bars.” He is well known as a rapper who releases music and runs his own label.
He released the mixtape Breezo George Gervin in 2016, following the release of Sixo Breezo the year before. He chose a stage identity for himself in order to promote his profession and gain recognition as an artist.
Well Known For?
- Being a rapper in America.
What is the real name of 600 Breezy?
On April 16, 1991, in Chicago, Illinois, the United States, 600Breezy was born. In 2022, he celebrated his 31st birthday. Antonio Valentino King is his given name. He is of African-American origin and of American nationality. He had a difficult upbringing and adolescence because he was frequently involved in criminal street activities. He was eventually arrested and sentenced for selling prohibited narcotics, among other things.
He began creating honest songs about his experiences and lifestyle at a young age. L’A Capone, a fellow rap performer, introduced him to the industry. However, with the death of Al Capone in 2013, he realized how important this career is to him. Details regarding his parents, siblings, and schooling have yet to be revealed.
|Celebrated Name||600 Breezy|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Antonio Valentino King|
|Place Of Birth||Chicago|
|Girlfriend||Raven Jackson (death)|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
600 Breezy Career
- In the year 2014, 600 Breezy launched his debut single “Don’t Get Smoked,” which became his breakthrough and inspired many musicians to cooperate with him.
- The official music video for the single was released in June 2014 and quickly went viral.
- Later, he had other hit singles, including “24 Bars” and “Lotta Gang Sh*t.”
- In 2015, he worked with S.Dot on “King of the Six” and Huncho Hoodo on “Stupid,” both of which received great feedback from the public.
- He released his mixtape “Six0 Breez0” in August 2015, which featured 19 tracks and several collaborations.
- “Do Sum” and “600 on Top” were two of the mixtape’s most successful singles.
- In addition, he established his own record label, “600 Cartel.” Following that, he landed a lucrative deal with Empire Records, releasing “Breezo George Gervin” and his debut EP “First Forty-8,” which featured seven tracks and a few collaborations and was recognized for songs like “Dope” and “Feds Watch.”
- He is currently noted for his regular song releases and distinct musical approach.
- He is also a media topic due to his friendship with American rapper Drake, with whom he performed on stage at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards.
- When his vocals appeared at the end of Drake’s More Life hit “Lose You,” he really plugged into the scene.
- CDAI, Edai, JB Bin Laden, Jusblow, L’A Capone, O’Block Ocho, Tay600, Rondanumbanine, S.DOT, and others have all appeared on mixtapes with him.
What is the net worth of 600 Breezy?
600Breezy is a well-known rapper who has released a number of albums and singles to date. His net worth is expected to be $800,000 by 2022. The rapper makes a lot of money through his single releases, mixtapes, and EPs. His net worth is derived from his musical profession.
He also earns money from the sale of his musical CDs, concerts, live appearances, songwriting royalties, and streaming. He also gets paid for brand marketing, endorsements, and sponsorships. He also makes money via his self-titled YouTube channel, which has over 68.9K subscribers and 14 million views. He is currently living a carefree lifestyle.
600 Breezy Girlfriend
Breezy has not yet married and is currently single following the death of his gorgeous girlfriend, Raven Jackson. Raven Jackson was a model and a motivational speaker. She also hosted a podcast called “Real Talk With Raven” where she discussed mental health issues.
He is mourning the death of his partner, who appears to have committed suicide. He recently paid respect to his two-year girlfriend, Raven Jackson, on social media, posting images of them together as well as screenshots of what appears to be a suicide note. Breezy’s girlfriend informs him in the text message that she is tired and has been struggling with horrible ideas for years, waiting for the ideal time to act.
She describes being on a bridge and that she “gave up a long time ago.” She tells Breezy that it was her decision and something she desired, adding, “It’s one thing to trash your life, but I had to go and end mine as well.” He confesses that his partner was in pain and that he “tried all in my power to show her nothing but love and keep her going.” He claims her death will ruin him for life and that he will never be able to love again… and he advises people to take mental health concerns and depression seriously.
“Baby, why would you do this to me, why would you do this to us?” commented 600Breezy beside a photo of the joyful couple together. “I promised you I’d return home, and I did. You’re just going to abandon me forever? Do you realize how many people adore you, Raven? If this been the consequence, I would never have left.” He went on: “I’m screwed up for the rest of my life, darling, you just finished me mentally.”
I’m shaking and crying because I love you so much, stinking pie. My wife, my life, my woman… You shoved me aside so you could do this??? I would have died with you Raven, I did everything for you… @raven.k.jackson, I’ll never be able to love again. I’ll see you later, baby. Please, God, help me.
” In a subsequent post, he went on to say that his time with her had been the best two years of his life. “The best two years of my life…… @raven.k.jackson,” he said in a separate post accompanied a video carousel. “God, I need you to help me. Please.” What exactly did I do to deserve this? “Did you take my friends and my girl?”
He was previously in a relationship with fellow rapper Queen Key. Their romance didn’t continue long, and they split up after some controversies. Key confirmed her pregnancy in 2019, and the public assumed 600Breezy was the father of her children. He later refuted the allegations. In March 2020, Key gave birth to triplets named Krown, Kash, and Kreative. He later began dating Sky. They also split up soon after. At the age of 21, he became a father for the first time.
600 Breezy Height
600Breezy is a striking young man with an athletic physique. He is the optimum height of 6 feet 5 inches or 1.96 meters. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black.
He has numerous tattoos on his body. Before he received a haircut, his dreads were also a part of his characteristic look. His weight and other bodily measurements have not been made public. He takes good care of his physique and is now in good health.
Did You Know?
- His astrological sign is Aries.
- He joined the group the Black Disciples.
- Antonio Valentino King is his given name.
- “Don’t Get Smoked,” “24 Bars,” and “Lou Rawls” are among his famous hits.
- L’A Capone, a fellow gang member, and artist who was subsequently assassinated in 2013, introduced him to hip hop.